Slow Cooker Cabbage, Sausage and Potatoes
Great for a cold day or night. Easy delicious comfort food.
- 1½ lbs potatoes, quartered
- 2 packages kielbasa, smoked sausage, unsmoked- sliced
- 1 small head of cabbage (or 6 cups)- chopped
- 4 cups stock (chicken, vegetable or ham)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Pssst….I did sprinkle a little brown sugar in there 😉 (& I’ve made my brown sugar w/white & molasses when I was out).
My daughter adds carrots & loves it. Flexible recipe for sure 😀 or like the onion seen in photo but not on list 😉🍸it’s optional 😆
I layered, starting with potatoes & onion
- Place all the ingredients in a 6 quart slow cooker
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Extra pics; to get them off my phone and well..I like pictures of food
And I’ve upped the amount of sausage.
#GOYA seasonings are great!