One of my favorite times and places is right outside on the patio with English Breakfast Tea and Orange shortbread cookies 😀
at anytime; not just for breakfast or brunch.
Here’s an easy recipe for delicious delightful shortbread cookies that go perfectly with tea.
Orange Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
– 1 cup of flour
– 1/2 stick of butter
– 3 tablespoons of honey
– zest of 1 orange
– 3 tsp of fresh rosemary chopped up (or sub 2 tsp of dried)
– pinch of salt
1. Crumb the flour, salt, butter, rosemary, honey and orange zest together until you’ve got a nice wet sand consistency.
2. Work it into a dough
3. Chill it in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes until it’s firm enough to roll out
4. Roll it out to about 1/4″ thick and punch out into your desired shape
5. Bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes.
adapted from Jason’s Bites
“But anywho, thought I’d share the recipe for my orange and rosemary shortbread cookies today! There is nothing simpler than shortbread cookies, and when you use quality ingredients, you really don’t have to feel bad about eating a whole bunch of them in a sitting with a good cuppa tea!
PS. If you’re looking for a good butter, Kerrygold is an amazing brand that is grassfed and found at Costco so you can buy like… lots and lots and lots and lots and feel like you’ve done some good” 😉
via Jason’s Bites
A zen bed & breakfast in Tucson is the only place better?
Or this…→ lemony cookies with Sun tea 😉
Lemon Poppyseed Tea Cookies ~
At the above link #YUMM
One of the questions I get asked the most often is “How on earth do you watch so many cooking shows Jason?! Seriously!” and I really don’t know the answer to that! I mean, lets just quickly go through a list of the shows I enjoy watching religiously:
– anything Nigella freaking Lawson related (Express, Kitchen, Nigellissima, Bites, Christmas, etc)
– anything Jamie Oliver related (especially 15/30 minute meals)
– Masterchef Australia (my everything! PS. Team Daniel and Lynton!)
– anything Chuck Hughes, Anna Olson, Michael Smith
– French Food at Home w/ Laura Calder
……. and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
However, I’ve most recently been obsessed with the Great British Bake Off which leads into the whole point of this post. I’ve been baking non stop for the past two weeks. It is RIDICULOUS the amount of random things I’ve made! Cookies, tarts, cakes, and I…
View original post 275 more words