I have to laugh at myself… often 🤣 Like why post baking potatoes? Or at least why this lengthy? 😄
Just rub with olive oil/butter, salt and bake for an hour 🥔⏳🍽🕉
I assume the same reason it continues to show up in cookbooks and blogs. I mean we do, and always will, have new cooks out there 😍
Although I personally skip the pepper…my latest favorite is at this sweet blog ➡
Steakhouse Baked Potato Recipe | The Prairie Homestead
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Prick potatoes with a knife or fork
- Brush them with a thin coating of olive oil
- Generously sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place directly onto oven rack
- Bake for around an hour
- They’re done when the skins become crispy and start to pull away from the flesh of the potato
- Pull them out and drown them in butter, sour cream, bacon bits, chives, cheese, onions……
Besides…if the great Alton Brown blogs it…makes it, shares it…it’s got to be a good thing!
The World’s Best Baked Potato
You know…now that I reblogged, revisited and looked again, I see there’s a DELICIOUSLY good reason to post it. 😁
All by itself worthy, as a side or made into a meal in itself…a good baked potato is awesome!
You must be logged in to post a comment.