CROCK POT CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN
via Genius Kitchen 😊
Slow Cooker Chicken thighs with a creamy sauce ~
EASY and tasty.
You can optionally brown thighs in a skillet first to add flavor and eye appeal. I prefer that with meats that go in slow cooker/crock pot; although in my pictures I did not do that yet 😉 Also, to mix cream cheese in smoother I used an immersion blender.
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Recipe – Genius Kitchen
- 3lbs chicken pieces
- 1(2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4tablespoons melted butter (divided)
- 1small onion, chopped
- 1garlic clove, chopped
- 1(10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2cup chicken broth
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
- Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.
😁 oops…brown chicken first (optional) 🍗🧀🍽
I used cream of chicken and mushroom 😍
I snap too many pics then can’t make up my mind 😆😃😄📸
You must be logged in to post a comment.