LOVE ➺ 💓 🍴♨
Childhood memories 😉
My mother always made these and i like this better than regular pie ♥
These individual apple pies are rustic because they don’t require a pie dish and once you roll out each dough and simply fill with whatever apples you like, folding them like an envelope is a sign that you’re already done. My favorite part about this method is that the more imperfect it looks, the more rustic and fun. They’re absolutely beautiful and make a great presentation for entertaining. Plus, since they’re individual serving sizes, it saves you the effort of cutting and serving.
- 4 apples of any variety with skin peeled and thinly sliced.
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 egg
- recipe to make 2 unbaked pastry pie shells
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for egg
- Roll out 4 pie doughs for 4 pies on a floured surface
- Divide apple mixture in…
View original post 58 more words