Yumm 😀 Recipe Save & Share 😉
(Certain recipes, besides being delicious, are a good find for me bcuz of what I have in my pantry)
Simple and delicious!
This is one of my easiest go-to chicken recipes adapted from Donna Hay’s “Off the Shelf: Cooking from the Pantry”. I like the variety of flavors and colors combined with simplicity, easy clean-up with the bonus that my kids will eat it, too!
I’ve copied her actual recipe here and added a few notes of my own – sometimes you just need to improvise!
- ¾ cup pitted green olives (kalamata olives are great, too)
- 1.6kg whole chicken (or skinless, boneless breasts)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (or lemon juice if you’re out of fresh lemons)
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400F. Soak the olives in cold water for 5 minutes to remove excess salt. Drain.
Divide the chicken into 8 pieces…
View original post 115 more words