– courtesy of Delish
– by LINDSAY FUNSTON
Sometimes all you really need is steak & potatoes.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, boil potatoes until tender, 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat broiler. Transfer potatoes to a large rimmed baking sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, and rosemary.
- On a plate, rub steak with oil and lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Nestle in the middle of the potatoes.
- Broil until steak is medium, 4 minutes per side.
- Let rest, then slice and serve.