Roasted Turmeric Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- OPTIONAL –
- A favorite seasoning salt
- Pinch of ginger
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Season chicken liberally
- Bake chicken breasts in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is (I flip them over galfway thri) cooked through and juices run clear, depends on size of chicken. If using a thermometer, the inside of the thickest part of chicken should read about 165°..
- Remove the chicken from the oven, tent with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Had it with a macaroni salad 😀
That thermometer saying 187° scared me…thinking it’d be dry. Nooe, it was still moist & juicy. Yay. So I know the couple pics of chicken cut open aren’t pretty but it shows moistness inside…white meat! So I’m happy. And by the way, I don’t use the butter or olive oil that recipe calls for. The skin was crispy!
Everyone in my family loves it ♡
Comments are closed.