Almond Snowball Cookies
– from Kelloggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes® cereal
- 2 cups finely chopped almonds
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Stir together flour and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. With pastry blender cut flour mixture into margarine mixture. Stir in Kellogg’s Corn Flakes® cereal and almonds. Shape level tablespoons into balls and place on ungreased baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350°F about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on baking sheet, then roll in powdered sugar. Cool completely on wire rack before serving. Store in airtight container.
Comments are closed.