Super easy and super tasty breakfast casserole. This is a quick and easy dish to make when you are short of time but still want to serve something special.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 5 eggs, beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 can Flaky Grands Biscuits
:9 x 13 baking dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the biscuits; stir to mix well.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour everything into the greased baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes.