Crockpot Crack Chicken
I finally tried it. Am I the last one?! Anyway, it is good 🥰 Easy chicken dinner! From Dinner at the Zoo
Crack ChickenThis crack chicken is creamy ranch flavored chicken that’s cooked in the crock pot until tender. A super easy slow cooker recipe that only contains 3 ingredients.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce packet ranch seasoning
- 16 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
- cooked crumbled bacon and green onions for serving optional
- Place the chicken breasts, ranch seasoning and cream cheese in a slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the chicken with two forks. Stir until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Serve, topped with bacon and green onions if desired.
Omg I am so going to make this!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.