#Whole30 Air Fryer Chicken Tenders – via Whole Kitchen Sink – with fried potatoes and onions 😉😋🐔🧅🥔
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Avocado oil or olive oil spray
These Whole30 and Paleo air fryer chicken tenders are perfectly crispy on the outside and juicy in the middle. They’re a healthy, gluten-free version of the classic chicken strips you can get at any restaurant. They’re flavorful, only take a few simple ingredients and 12 minutes to cook! They’re something the whole family will love and you’ll feel great after eating!
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Pat the chicken tenders dry and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- In an additional shallow bowl, combine almond flour with all spices and baking powder.
- With each chicken tender, first dip into the egg wash and then transfer to the almond flour mixture and coat all sides.
- Place each chicken tender into the air fryer basket in a single layer (will require two rounds of cooking).
- Spray the top of the chicken tenders in the basket lightly with oil, and then set the timer for 12 minutes.
- Flip after 6 minutes and spray the other side lightly with the oil.
- While they’re cooking, continue coating the remaining tenders and then repeat once chicken tenders are finished in the air fryer. Serve with dipping sauce!
NOTE – we prefer more seasoning…although that depends on your dipping sauce, but try it; they are GOOD!
My daughter was laughing the whole time she ate them because she had so much hot sauce on them she couldn’t tell about seasoning 🤣🤣🤣🌶🌶🌶
You must be logged in to post a comment.