Glazed TilapiaPrep Time10 minsCook Time20 mins Course: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanKeyword: Fish and SeafoodServings: 4 servingsAuthor: The Wacky SpoonIngredients
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Mix all the ingredients from orange juice to chili flakes in a small bowl.
- Place the tilapia in a shallow baking dish and pour half of the orange glaze mixture over the fish, reserving the rest for later. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and place the fish on pan.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- About halfway through the cooking time transfer the reserved orange glaze to a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until reduced to about half.
- In the last 5 minutes turn the oven to low broil. Brush the glaze reduction over the tilapia. Broil the fish for an additional 2 – 5 minutes to give the top a nice caramelized finish.