via Martha Stewart 😉 ➺ 💓 🌞🍴♨
I was craving garlic so I made garlic pita chips and that calls for hummus of course. And you can’t go wrong with Martha Stewart; that’s ‘when’ I can’t just run across the street (literally in walking distance) to Baiz Fresh Food Mediterranean Market and Restaurant *I’ll add photos from market after hummus recipe. It’s the best thing to come to the neighborhood since I’ve been in it.
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) chickpeas
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt
1. Reserving 1/4 cup liquid, rinse and drain 2 cans chickpeas. Place chickpeas and reserved liquid in a food processor. Add 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice, 1/4 cup tahini, well stirred, 2 garlic cloves, chopped, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt. Process until smooth.
BAIZ FRESH FOODS ~ Mediterranean Market and Al- Hana Restaurant